Monday 11 April 2011

What we wore: On sunny saturday

We had the most glorious weather here in Liverpool over the weekend (quite freakish for this time of year!). It was so warm I changed into a light cotton summer dress and fetched my sunglasses and sun cream after taking these photos.

A fair amount of time this weekend was spent eating ice cream, lunch and breakfast, reading, and giggling on our rooftop. It's a very peaceful place to be, so high up in the middle of a city center. I'm so glad we made the most of the sun as it's reverted back to colder rainy weather today...typical English switching weather!

Last week I decided to take the plunge and hand wash a bag of clothes that had been sitting in the back of my wardrobe for more than a year (I hate hand-washing!). I was so pleased I did as I re-discovered this amazing Celia Birtwell for Topshop blouse  I had completely forgotten about. Next on my to do list is an even bigger case of clothes to repair /hem which I'm going to try and crack on with as soon as I have the time. Anyone else tend to leave these things for longer than they should?  
  
Photo of Ross on rooftop” title=
Liverpool city” title=
Photo of Ross on rooftop” title=
photo of marisa and on ross” title=
Photo of Ross on rooftop” title=
photo of marisa on roof” title=
Liverpool city” title=
photo of marisa on roof” title=

I thought Ross looked great in his chosen outfit, I love his vintage check western shirt... it even has embroidery detail under the collar. Ross finds it quite hard to find unique menswear on the high street so incorporating some vintage into his wardrobe is a great way to acheive a more interesting individual look.

Hope you all had a fabulous weekend? :)

Marisa wearing: Celia Birtwell for Topshop blouse, Topshop shoes and tights, Primark skirt and vintage bag.

Ross wearing: Topman mac and carrot trousers and shoes, vintage western shirt and blazer and belt.

Posted by: Marisa

8 comments:

  1. that celia birtwell topshop blouse looks striking on you!

    xx viviane
    hippiebohoreloaded

    ReplyDelete
  2. you guys have such badass style. loving these photos. xx


    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys look too good! That blue looks amazing on you, Marisa!

    tropicofunicorn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci!!! great blog here!!nice to meet you!
    xxxxx
    gini

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two have such covet-able style! Very cool! I'm glad I stumbled on your blog!

    Bow Necklace Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking good guys, i especially like Marisa's vintage purse..what a sweet find
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...