Friday 1 April 2011

TOPSHOP S/S 2011: Swedish Summer


Last sunday me and Ross had a browse around the city where we casually looked through some high street shops. We mainly buy vintage clothes for ourselves so this made a nice change! 

Topshop definitely stood out for me, they just seem to get better and better season by season. I have been buying Topshop clothing since I was around 13/14 and it still remains my favourite on the high street.

They have interpreted the 70's trend so well. I posted a few weeks back on their seventies girl story and have since been inspired by their softer take on the seventies Swedish summer collection. This collection is so pretty I could really picture myself running through meadows in the summer wearing these beautiful clothes! The collection is packed with many of my favorite things; homespun fabrics, broderie anglaise cottons, crochet, etched leather, straw hats and wooden heels, 70's denim, billowing blouses, floral prints, crisp white and ocean blues. Summer just needs to arrive now! 

Have a happy weekend!

Posted by: Marisa

2 comments:

  1. i fell in love with that blue jumper that you've featured when i saw it floating around on different blogs earlier this week. i wish topshop wasn't so expensive in the US!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE those blue scalloped shorts!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...