Monday 2 January 2012

Over Christmas: Part 2

Vintage christmas photos” title=
Vintage christmas photos” title=
christmas photos” title=
christmas photos” title=
christmas photos” title=
Happy New year 2012!! Here are more photos of our christmas here in London. It was very peaceful and cosy. We ate so much nice food, drank many white Russians, watched countless movies and got hooked on Monopoly. I loved every minute of relaxing but I'm really looking forward to the start of 2012 and getting back into the swing of things. The blog may be a little quiet this week as I'm working freelance for Coast again in their Old Street head office but I will try and say hello :)

Well heres to 2012.. I wish you all a healthy and happy year! 

11 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had such a nice Christmas, these pictures are lovely! Happy new year!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pic of your tree!

    Ahhh Monopoloy - what fun! I like being the boot.

    Hope you had a good one.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy New Year wishes Marisa + Ross! looks like you had a major good time and oodles of tasty meals....okay that bird looks beyond delish! thanks for reminding me how fun it'd be to go on a Monopoly bender, it's a must do very soon. cheers to 2012 being awesome and thanks a bunch for visiting me!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Years Marisa!! Wishing you a very sweet 2012. White russians and monopoly...oh yes please! Sounds like quite the perfect way to celebrate the holidays. You look so pretty as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New year! I feel the same way - I'd like to start doing stuff already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh what a wonderful way to celebrate christmas with monopoly and white russians haha
    love and kiss,mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Marisa and Ros!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What has created causal garments Chinese shirts to become widespread now days will be the design of apparel too as the accessories which happen to be employed to produce the garments to become more successful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...