Friday 9 September 2011

Vintage inspired childrenswear by Kickeboe

This is my first post on children's clothes! I have four nieces and nephews so I often browse the shops for gifts but have never really looked online. Last week I came across the cutest range of children's vintage inspired clothes by a Belgium brand called Kickeboe. The look book is super fun with retro and scenic wall paper, foxes and squirrels and and the children are just so so sweet. Im definatley inspired :)
The Attic People Vintage” title=
The Attic People Vintage” title=
The Attic People Vintage” title=
Posted by: Marisa

7 comments:

  1. How cute! I want these in adult size please ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. holy shit. these are amazing. AHHH! I've been finding adorable 70's kids stuff lately too. Too cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo--so cute--those kids have adorable attitude too!
    I must have a look for mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these pics, they're just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww...i wish i had a little one ;)
    soooo cute!!!
    im following your blog now and would be VERY happy if you visited my blog sometimes (and, perhaps even support it if you like it? :))
    xxxx
    christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I could burst - HAVE to get Little M something from this range, he would look awesome in that little red suit :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...