Wednesday 29 June 2011

The Clothes Horse wearing The Attic People vintage!

Picture of girl wearing vintage” title=
Picture of girl wearing vintage” title=

The lovely Rebecca, the girl behind the The clothes Horse has been wearing another one of our pretty dresses from our new online store The Attic People vintage. I love the way she has hemmed and styled this vintage oriental denim dress, I think she looks adorable. See more photos and her full post here.

I love to see how people style our vintage clothes... It's very exciting for us!


Posted by: Marisa

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely dress! Rebecca looks great as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw that too! Gorgeous vintage dress ...

    Kelly xo
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! It looks wonderful on her :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute dress :D

    Follow me, if you still aren't ;)
    http://ladyfashionoui.blogspot.com/
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that looks great! I really love the style of that dress. Also I love her pretty red hair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...