Wednesday 2 March 2011

ETRO Fall 2011




Love, love, love the Etro fall 2011 collection; one of my favorite designers I'm always excited to see. I was lucky enough to sell some of my own designs to this family label at the start of my career as a print designer! 

The print and colourways never cease to amaze me, and the eclectic random mix of fabric and textures really draw me in to these garments. I just adore the cream dress with the large scale paisley print. Not sure if my pockets could stretch to the price of a single Etro dress, but I will surely be on the look out for a similar vintage one. Any favorites designers that stand out for you so far this season? 

Must get some sleep now I have been staying up way too late this week! Sweet dreams :)

Posted by: Marisa

2 comments:

  1. really beautiful, love the first and second outfit most!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your outfits, they are always so unique!

    If you like vintage and boho outfits, please support me on arte fashion week. anybody who took part on their style competition and looks a bid boho gets negative feedbac, including me.

    Read more on http://hippiebohoreloaded.blogspot.com/2011/03/hippie-vintage-boho-fashion-take-or.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...