Friday 30 September 2011

Vintage style clothes: Ulyana Sergeenko fall 2011

The Attic People Vintage” title=
The Attic People Vintage” title=
The Attic People Vintage” title=
Pretty clothes, pretty hair and makeup and pretty wall paper, really liking this vintage inspired  fall 2011 collection by Ulyana Sergeenko , not so keen on the boots but the shoes are nice.

Wow London has been hot sunny and beautiful for the last few days, it looks set to be a heat wave this weekend... we are now planning how to make the most of this unusual warm weather for the weekend!
Hope you all have a good one :)

9 comments:

  1. hell yes. I love the modern pop in the shoes. lovely contrast. Damn that last photo is so hot.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg that COAT in the first photo. i need it in my life!!

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh that second to last picture is killing me. Need a dress like that soon!

    check out my blog :)
    calurvillade.blogspot.com
    Paolina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty!!!!
    Especially the 2nd one :)


    www.giasaysthat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. the coat in the first pic is totally you, dear marissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What stunning clothes and those red shoes are amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thnx for the comment! :)

    love this colelction! i've seen it so many time and still cant get enough! those maxi dresses!ahh

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.Eid Collection 2017

    ReplyDelete
  9. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. Choice Fashion

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...