Friday 11 February 2011

What I wore today and belated last weekend...

 vintage dress from The Attic People Vintage” Title=

Weekend time is almost here! It's been another busy week for us here at The Attic People. We had a really successful buying trip this week, so expect lots amazing new stock in our store very soon. Ross is also in the process of building our own website which we're very excited about.

 Girl in vintage mini dress” Title=

Marisa in vintage dress” Title=

Dress: Vintage from The Attic People
Tights: Topshop
Boots: Vintage from The Attic People
Photos taken by Ross in our apartment.

So this is what I wore today... This is a new dress from our stock I decided to keep for myself. I love the cape detail and gorgeous print. It was a maxi, but I hemmed this one... Sometimes I find it hard deciding whether to go for it and hem a dress or not, but I feel I made the right decision on this one!

Last weekend was great, I caught up with some girlfriends for food and drinkies which was fun, and my dear friend Neil paid a visit from London for some well needed catch up time! I should imagine this one will be pretty relaxed. How about you?



Above, Ross me and Neil, Below me and my girlfriends last friday :)



Well I hope you all have a great weekend, any fun Valentine's plans?

Posted by: Marisa 

4 comments:

  1. that dress is awesome-love the cape! i think you made the right decision about hemming as well. it's a pretty bold print and might have been too overwhelming if you left it long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, that dress is so cool, especially the capey bit! Your blog is really nice by the way, now a follower :D
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for comments I totally agree misc-maranda the print is pretty bold, It felt a bit much! Caroline - I love capes on dress's, thanks for sweet comments x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...