Tuesday 22 February 2011

Fashion wheel Lookbook and fun illustrations

My niece Tia's sketches from a few years back

fashion sketch by fashion wheel” title=
Anyone else have fashion wheel when they were younger? I have vivid memories as a child waking up early on a saturday morning making collages, sketching animals from wildlife books, and playing fashion wheel! I was delighted when my friend Karen brought me the original one I had as a wee girl for my birthday a few years back, I think she found it at a car boot.

Picture of childrens fashion sketch” title=
More of Tia's sketches

fashion sketch by fashion wheel” title=

Whilst trying to organize my desktop the other day I came across a folder of sketches, and a fashion wheel look book me and my gorgeous niece 'Tia' worked on a few years back. They put a huge smile on my face! I love the spontaneity of children's drawings, and of course the choice of rainbow colours! I must admit I do enjoy playing fashion wheel, just as much as I did when I was a kid!

Posted by: Marisa

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...