Wednesday 19 January 2011

A feeling for flares...


I would describe myself as more of a dress kind of girl, on the odd occasion I may wear jeans with a blouse, but more so skinnies under a dress! Saying this I'm feeling very inspired by all these 70s style flared jeans which are popping up everywhere for spring. I'm particularly fond of these ones from the new mother collection. I love the top pair, the colour is gorgeous and paired with that pretty tucked in sheer blouse, the look is just adorable. My search for the perfect pair shall commence! 

Hope your week is going well? We're half way through our new listings, dont forget to check our store tomorrow evening, it will be full !

Posted by: Marisa

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to some flare... I see skinny jeans everywhere.. Which is fine. I love them..but it's time for a change!
    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...