Tuesday 5 April 2011

What we wore: On cloudy sunday


How does the weekend end so quickly?! Hope you all had a good one? Ours was very relaxed... I wasn't feeling too great and we both couldn't seem to shift tiredness due to too much hard working last week I think. Saturday was beautiful so we soaked up the sun and went out for dinner, but in contrast to this Sunday was grey and gloomy. 

We caught these photos just before it poured down with rain; outside what is known as the bombed out church (St. Lukes church). The top of the church was burned by an incendiary bomb in world war two. It has beautiful architecture, and there are frequently things going on inside such as music, art installations (including Yoko Ono's stairway to Heaven), and movie screenings where we watched Breakfast at Tiffanys on valentines day. After running from the rain we went to see Woody Allen's new film  You will meet a tall dark stranger. We loved it :)

Picture of ross in leather jacket” title=


Picture of ross bombed out church” title=

Picture of girl bombed out church” title=

Picture of man bombed out church” title=


Picture of man bombed out church” title=


As the weather is getting warmer I got to wear my new 60s mod vintage coat. I have been patiently waiting to wear this - I love the peter pan collar and the plaid minty green fabric, this was definitely a keeper from our stock for me! Ross wore one of his favorite western shirts which has the most amazing embroidery detail on the back. Still working on our brand new store. Will keep you updated! :)

Marisa wearing: Vintage 60s mod coat, Topshop dress shoes and tights, Vintage handbag

Ross wearing: Vintage shirt and leather jacket, Topman jeans and shoes 

All vintage from The Attic People Vintage


Posted by: Marisa

8 comments:

  1. Aww I love both your dress and your adorable little jacket! Cute blog by the way, I've only just discovered it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great looks, I love his leather jacket and shoes!

    xx viviane
    hippiebohoreloaded

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are both very stylish. I love your look : audacious and inspriring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look soooo pretty! This definatley has to be one of my favs on you :)

    I have nominated you for the Versatile Bloggers award :) Hope you are having a great week!

    http://paperdollvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun ensemble!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so lovely!!! that coat is gorgeous!!! you both are always always always so stylish and inspiring!!

    -laura
    http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! I love the coat. I have tried unsuccessfully to get milk braids to work in my hair!

    I love your blog, just found it today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...