Wednesday 15 December 2010

A peek inside our studio....


This week has been super busy so far. I finalized some freelance print briefs, and me and Ross have been shooting, preparing, hemming, and listing lots of new gems for our store

Thought I would share some images of the organized chaos in our studio. I took these on my new Iphone, I know im a bit late in getting one but I must say Im very much enjoying it so far ! 

So a sneak peek of whats to come... cosy knits, lots of sequins and party dress's just in time for the festive season. I have added some new items to the store already so take a peek if you wish. There will be lots more very soon.

Were off to source some more vintage tomorrow. After this I seriously need to start thinking of christmas preparations and presents for people... more time please ! Hope you have had a good week so far ? 

Posted by : Marisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...