Monday 24 October 2011

Vintage Winter Coats in the shop...


The Attic People Vintage winter coats” title=

The Attic People vintage winter coat” title=

The Attic People vintage winter coat” title=

The Attic People vintage winter coat” title=

The Attic People Vintage clothes” title=

Vintage winter coats” title=

Vintage winter coats” title=

I feel It's now that time of year when you decide on a new winter coat... I love the feeling you get when you put on a new cosy winter coat and start making more use of your wardrobe with all the layering!
We have just added new vintage winter coats and Vintage dresses to The Attic People Vintage clothes on ebay and most of these are bids starting at just £4.95!!

We are also in the process of listing lot's more winter stock to The Attic People Vintage Online expect lots more vintage winter coats, vintage dresses, vintage Nordic Fair Isle jumpers and winter hats very soon.

I will be back shortly with a weekend outfit post... hope you all had an awesome weekend :) 

11 comments:

  1. So fabulous! This makes me long for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all! i wish it was chilly enough here to wear any of em!
    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh... you look so pretty in all of these pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You strike a stylish modern vintage pose in those coats. Love your hair and make up! I also wish we could wear these coats more often here in Sydney. Not that it's tropical--just rarely gets cold enough to wear the very heavy coats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pleased I've stumbled across your blog and shop, it's absolutely lovely (as are these coats - want!). Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adore the teal coat with the fur collar!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you visit agsin soon.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many fabuloas coat, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Giveaway on my blog!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish it was as cold here.I would have loved to purchase these items :(

    www.giasaysthat.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is exactly what I need this winter. They're all gorge! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are all superfabulous!!! i especially love the last one!! which size is it?
    love and kiss,mary

    http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh! All these coats are so lovely. I'm especially lusting over the first and last one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...